There are so many ways people help Lake Tahoe Wildlife Care Rescue, Rehabilitate and Release wild birds and animals.
Some find and bring us new patients. Some spread our message and images on social media. Still others dedicate countless volunteer hours feeding babies, cleaning enclosures and providing administrative and facilities support.
Once a year, LTWC asks everyone to join us and become or renew as members of our organization. By making a financial donation that fits your budget, you help us fulfill our mission and save hundreds of wild bird and animal lives throughout the year.
By making regular monthly donations, you help ensure that our operations run smoothly year-round. Our most popular sustaining donation levels are between $25 and $50 a month, however, any recurring amount is greatly appreciated and creates the “win-win” situation of a smaller single donation for you and sustained assistance for us. (BONUS: this year, all sustaining members will receive an LTWC Cap fresh off the press with our new logo. Be a Wildlife Hero in 2020!)
LTWC 2020 MEMBERSHIP ANNUAL LEVELS
– Black Bear, $5,000 – 4 Tickets to Wild & Free Dinner, 2 LTWC Jackets, Private tour of our site with a board member or animal care staff member
– Bobcat, $2,500 – 4 Tickets to Wild & Free Dinner and 1 LTWC Jacket
– Eagle, $1,000 – 2 Tickets to Wild & Free Dinner and 1 LTWC T-Shirt
– River Otter, $500 – 1 Ticket to Wild & Free Dinner
– Great-Horned Owl, $300 – 1 LTWC Jacket
– Fawn, $200 – 1 LTWC T-Shirt
– Raccoon, $100 – 1 LTWC Cap
– Squirrel, $50 – 4 LTWC Stickers
– Steller’s Jay, $30 – 2 LTWC Stickers
Donations for memberships are calculated based on total projected amount over 1 year.